Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Tag Archives: soap
Soap Nuts are the berries from trees in the Lychee family, which are native to tropical climates. The soap nut berries contain saponin, a surfactant that can be used like a soap. Historically, soap nuts have been used in folk … Continue reading
Blowing soap bubbles is a classic and fun childhood pastime Typically the bubbles only last for a few seconds, but kids love to chase and try to catch them before they pop. Often the bottle of soap runs out all too soon, forcing you to … Continue reading
Hand Soap is generally recognized as a liquid form of soap that is dispensed via a pump – usually near a bathroom or kitchen sink. The pump makes soap dispensing easy, and sanitary, with little mess. Unless you have children… … Continue reading
In the history of soap, liquid hand soap is a relatively modern invention. Recently a number of natural living bloggers have shared homemade liquid hand soap recipes – making a gallon or more of hand soap from a solid bar of soap. … Continue reading