Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (12)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (20)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (6)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (19)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (23)
- Magical Coconut OIl (4)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (9)
- Personal Care (9)
- Pregnancy (11)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (3)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: snails
In the springtime, when tender sprouts are just coming up, the battle begins between the home gardener and slugs. There are many tools in the battle again garden snails and slugs. Many gardeners prefer natural, non-chemical methods, especially when vegetable … Continue reading
The Garden Snail is a common pest in many parts of the world. It can cause great destruction to flower and vegetable gardens, much to the dismay of gardeners everywhere. There are plenty of poisons available, but many are not … Continue reading