Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (12)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (6)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (19)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (23)
- Magical Coconut OIl (4)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (9)
- Personal Care (9)
- Pregnancy (11)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (3)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: real food
Lemonade is a popular summer time beverage. Though originally made with lemons, sugar and water, today most folks use a powdered lemonade mix to quickly make a pitcher of sweet lemony goodness. Unfortunately, many of today’s mixes contain loads of … Continue reading
Red cupcakes for Valentine’s day, green cookies for St. Patrick’s and lovely pastels for Easter: Coloring baked goods to suit your fancy is a fun way to express yourself in the kitchen. But the artificial dyes used to do this are generally chemicals that … Continue reading
Beans are a highly nutritious food, offering a great punch of protein and fiber all in one serving. They are a tasty addition to many meals, and can help fill the gaps when meat is not a part of your menu for … Continue reading
Avocados are the yummy, creamy fruit from an avocado tree. They are picked when mature, but unripe, and then ripen over a few days at room temperature. They can be rather expensive: up to $2 each, unless you live in … Continue reading
Fermented Cod Liver Oil (FCLO) is a vitamin supplement made from the livers of the cod fish. It contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, DHA and high levels of vitamins A and D. Fermented cod liver oil is made by the traditional … Continue reading