Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vodka to Deodorize Dry Clean Only Clothing Review – Does it Work?
- The Squatty Potty Pooping Stool Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Tag Archives: popcorn
Popcorn is a yummy snack and can be super healthy for you too, if you avoid the nasty commercial microwave version. Previously, I’ve found that DIY microwave popcorn is super easy to make (and clean up). But some in … Continue reading
Microwave popcorn is a quick, easy and tasty treat. Unfortunately the commercially available products may include unhealthy oils, and toxic artificial flavorings. The bags are also coated on the inside with perfuorooctanoic acid, a known carcinogen. Is it possible to use a … Continue reading