Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Tag Archives: personal care
“No Poo” is a method of hair washing that ditches traditional shampoos and conditioners, and replaces them with baking soda and vinegar, or even no products at all. No-poo recently hit the national consciousness when Jacquelyn from Little Owl Crunchy … Continue reading
Cradle cap is a common skin condition in infants, tending to show up around 3 months of age. It manifests as crusty, yellow scales on the top of baby’s head. The cradle cap does not hurt the little ones, but … Continue reading
Pantyliners are the slimmer, smaller sisters to feminine napkins (AKA maxi, or menstrual pads). Often used when a woman is NOT on her period, pantyliners can help keep you feeling fresh and clean. While not typically super absorbent, pantyliners are … Continue reading
(This review is about how to poop better… consider yourself forewarned!) Feces, guano, manure, you know what I’m talking about: Poop! We are all experts in our own way, as we all have done it every day of our whole lives. Here … Continue reading
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the meat of mature coconuts. It is used as a primary cooking oil in many parts of the world. It also can be used in a wide variety of cosmetic and personal … Continue reading