Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Tag Archives: lemon
Dingy laundry seems to be a fact of life, especially in homes with kids. While there are many harsh stain busting chemicals on the market, a natural mama looks for something a little more eco-friendly. Martha Stewart recommends boiling … Continue reading
Bathrooms are fragrant in a bad way. Essential oils are fragrant in a good way! Can essential oils be used in a way that refreshes their scent with every bathroom visit? The Good Better for you – essential oils can … Continue reading
Lemonade is a popular summer time beverage. Though originally made with lemons, sugar and water, today most folks use a powdered lemonade mix to quickly make a pitcher of sweet lemony goodness. Unfortunately, many of today’s mixes contain loads of … Continue reading
Sodium Bicarbonate, or baking soda is one of those special kitchen ingredients that can be used in many helpful ways around the home. (Other magic home helpers include vinegar and coconut oil). Baking soda is often advertised as a odor neutralizer, and … Continue reading
“Eat your vegetables!” is a common theme we are all familiar with. To this end, a home chef will often plan a yummy green salad as a quick and easy side dish. Unfortunately, purchased lettuce can quickly wilt in the … Continue reading