Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (15)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (20)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (26)
- Magical Coconut OIl (5)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (10)
- Personal Care (10)
- Pregnancy (12)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (6)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: lemon
Lemonade is a popular summer time beverage. Though originally made with lemons, sugar and water, today most folks use a powdered lemonade mix to quickly make a pitcher of sweet lemony goodness. Unfortunately, many of today’s mixes contain loads of … Continue reading
Sodium Bicarbonate, or baking soda is one of those special kitchen ingredients that can be used in many helpful ways around the home. (Other magic home helpers include vinegar and coconut oil). Baking soda is often advertised as a odor neutralizer, and … Continue reading
“Eat your vegetables!” is a common theme we are all familiar with. To this end, a home chef will often plan a yummy green salad as a quick and easy side dish. Unfortunately, purchased lettuce can quickly wilt in the … Continue reading