Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (12)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (6)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (19)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (23)
- Magical Coconut OIl (4)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (9)
- Personal Care (9)
- Pregnancy (11)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (3)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: kitchen
Red cupcakes for Valentine’s day, green cookies for St. Patrick’s and lovely pastels for Easter: Coloring baked goods to suit your fancy is a fun way to express yourself in the kitchen. But the artificial dyes used to do this are generally chemicals that … Continue reading
Cast Iron Cookware is an old school version of the pot and pans that are found in every kitchen. Cast iron is very heavy duty, has excellent heat retention properties, and with a little loving care can be the only … Continue reading
Paper Towels are disposable sheets of soft, absorbent paper that are great for cleaning up wet messes at home, most often in the kitchen. They are super convenient and can be recycled or composted depending on the type of mess they were … Continue reading
Buying food in bulk can be a great way to save money on quality items. One of the top recommended items to buy in bulk is meat - especially chicken or beef. However, unless you have a very large family, you will … Continue reading
Pineapples are yummy tropical fruits that originated in South America, but can be grown in most any warm climate. A popular science project for children is to propagate your own fruit from any pineapple you pick up at the grocery store. But … Continue reading