Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (5)
- Health and Wellness (23)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (11)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (12)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: kids
I was thrilled when Alec Ramsey contacted me with a request to try out his invention, The Jimmy Towel! He sent me my choice of a Sporty Jimmy to review and tell you about. He also generously offered to give … Continue reading
Plastic baggies have been a common sight in packed lunches of children and adults for years. They are super handy, and a great way to keep a sandwich fresh, or a snack contained and clean. However, they are made from … Continue reading
Sadly, working outside the home is an unavoidable reality for many mothers. One of the most difficult periods in a working mama’s career is going back to work after maternity leave. A breastfeeding mama faces the difficult choice of … Continue reading
Whether you’re two, or fifty-two years old, boo-boos happen. And when they do, an ice pack is a wonderful tool to help you feel better fast. But store bought ice packs can be expensive, and are filled with industrial chemicals. … Continue reading
Blowing soap bubbles is a classic and fun childhood pastime Typically the bubbles only last for a few seconds, but kids love to chase and try to catch them before they pop. Often the bottle of soap runs out all too soon, forcing you to … Continue reading