Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (15)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (20)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (26)
- Magical Coconut OIl (5)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (10)
- Personal Care (10)
- Pregnancy (12)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (6)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: kids
Whether you’re two, or fifty-two years old, boo-boos happen. And when they do, an ice pack is a wonderful tool to help you feel better fast. But store bought ice packs can be expensive, and are filled with industrial chemicals. … Continue reading
Blowing soap bubbles is a classic and fun childhood pastime Typically the bubbles only last for a few seconds, but kids love to chase and try to catch them before they pop. Often the bottle of soap runs out all too soon, forcing you to … Continue reading
Pineapples are yummy tropical fruits that originated in South America, but can be grown in most any warm climate. A popular science project for children is to propagate your own fruit from any pineapple you pick up at the grocery store. But … Continue reading
Kids love the feeling of mashing, rolling, squeezing and molding soft dough. A huge market exists for commercial modeling play, and modeling dough instruments. But the smell and clean up of the marketed products can be too much to handle … Continue reading