Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (23)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (11)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: homemade
Coconut flour is a powdery flour-like substance that is made of the ground up coconut meat. It is gluten free, grain free, high in fiber and low in carbs which makes it a popular baking choice for folks with gluten … Continue reading
Baby Led Weaning is a way of adding food into a baby’s diet that allows the baby naturally develop the skills needed to eat solid food. The idea is that you let baby feed herself from the start. You offer … Continue reading
Breastfeeding a baby through an increase in demand (like a growth spurt) or a decrease in supply (due to illness, or pumping issues) can be very difficult. Emotions run deep as a mama struggles to produce enough milk to feed … Continue reading
Plastic baggies have been a common sight in packed lunches of children and adults for years. They are super handy, and a great way to keep a sandwich fresh, or a snack contained and clean. However, they are made from … Continue reading