Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Tag Archives: health and wellness
Simplicity. What a quiet, restful, refreshing thought! That’s the kind of Green Life that I crave: Natural, Restful, Simple Life. Today I am reviewing two books on the theme of simplicity: Now, I will be the first to tell you … Continue reading
Breastfeeding a baby through an increase in demand (like a growth spurt) or a decrease in supply (due to illness, or pumping issues) can be very difficult. Emotions run deep as a mama struggles to produce enough milk to feed … Continue reading
It’s pretty common knowledge that a diet full of fresh fruits and veggies will keep your body healthy, strong and at a reduced risk of many common ailments. But the problem with fresh produce is that it doesn’t stay fresh … Continue reading
Whether you’re two, or fifty-two years old, boo-boos happen. And when they do, an ice pack is a wonderful tool to help you feel better fast. But store bought ice packs can be expensive, and are filled with industrial chemicals. … Continue reading
Comfrey is a perennial herb that has been used for many years in traditional medicine. It is also sometimes referred to a “knit-bone” because it is said to be very good at promoting healing within when applied to the skin. … Continue reading