Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Tag Archives: cooking from scratch
Coconut flour is a powdery flour-like substance that is made of the ground up coconut meat. It is gluten free, grain free, high in fiber and low in carbs which makes it a popular baking choice for folks with gluten … Continue reading
Breastfeeding a baby through an increase in demand (like a growth spurt) or a decrease in supply (due to illness, or pumping issues) can be very difficult. Emotions run deep as a mama struggles to produce enough milk to feed … Continue reading
Popcorn is a yummy snack and can be super healthy for you too, if you avoid the nasty commercial microwave version. Previously, I’ve found that DIY microwave popcorn is super easy to make (and clean up). But some in … Continue reading
Lemonade is a popular summer time beverage. Though originally made with lemons, sugar and water, today most folks use a powdered lemonade mix to quickly make a pitcher of sweet lemony goodness. Unfortunately, many of today’s mixes contain loads of … Continue reading
Red cupcakes for Valentine’s day, green cookies for St. Patrick’s and lovely pastels for Easter: Coloring baked goods to suit your fancy is a fun way to express yourself in the kitchen. But the artificial dyes used to do this are generally chemicals that … Continue reading