Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (23)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (11)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: cleaning
Dingy laundry seems to be a fact of life, especially in homes with kids. While there are many harsh stain busting chemicals on the market, a natural mama looks for something a little more eco-friendly. Martha Stewart recommends boiling … Continue reading
I was thrilled when Alec Ramsey contacted me with a request to try out his invention, The Jimmy Towel! He sent me my choice of a Sporty Jimmy to review and tell you about. He also generously offered to give … Continue reading
It’s a fact of life: mattresses can get stinky. We spend about a third of each day laying on them, and without a plastic cover they have the potential to absorb all kinds of body fluids and bacteria. But what to do with … Continue reading
Removing Yellow Armpit Stains from Clothing with Dish Soap, Peroxide and Baking Soda Review – Does it Work?
If you’ve even been an antiperspirant user, you know that yellow armpit stains come with the territory. You also know that yellow antiperspirant armpit stains do NOT wash out in the regular laundry, or even with your typical go-to stain removers. Pinterest … Continue reading
Paper Towels are disposable sheets of soft, absorbent paper that are great for cleaning up wet messes at home, most often in the kitchen. They are super convenient and can be recycled or composted depending on the type of mess they were … Continue reading