Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Tag Archives: cleaning with vinegar
Most any faucet or water spigot tends to build up limescale over time, especially where there is “hard water”. Over time this buildup can lead to blockage which impedes the flow of water. Shower heads are no exception, and may … Continue reading
Vinegar is an amazing green tool. With its ability to disinfect and its low cost, vinegar an ideal leader in your home cleaning toolbox. It can wipe out mildew, remove limescale, soften your laundry, kill your weeds, and capture your … Continue reading
Powder cleanser and a rough sided sponge is often the weapon of choice against built up grime and stains on kitchen and bathroom surfaces. The scouring power of the commercial cleansers is great, but the health hazards are concerning. Could … Continue reading
When using a standard automatic washer and dryer, a fabric softener is typically required for soft, static free clothes. Fabric softeners come in liquid or dryer sheet form, and work by coating the fabrics with a layer of chemicals. These chemicals … Continue reading
Vinegar is a popular low cost all purpose cleaner. It’s better for the environment and safer for your family. But can it handle limescale deposits from hard water? The Good Better for the Earth — natural vinegar vs synthetic cleaning compounds Better … Continue reading