Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (15)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (20)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (26)
- Magical Coconut OIl (5)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (10)
- Personal Care (10)
- Pregnancy (12)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (6)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Tag Archives: baby
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the meat of mature coconuts. It is used as a primary cooking oil in many parts of the world. It also can be used in a wide variety of cosmetic and personal care … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, Friends! About a month ago I had the pleasure of sitting down for a radio interview with Vickilynn Haycraft, of Real Food Living. She had enjoyed my homebirth reviews (Is Homebirth a Green Idea part 1 and part 2) … Continue reading
Breast engorgement is very common for a mama in the first days after a baby is born. It occurs when the milk comes in (or technically transitions from colostrum to mature milk). When milk first comes in, your body is … Continue reading
Breastfeeding. We all know what this is. Breastfeeding is nature’s way of providing the optimal nutrition that babies and toddlers need. It is also a bit of a hot topic in our society. Unfortunately, many mothers are unable to establish … Continue reading
All Natural Birth Control: SymptoThermal Fertility Awareness Natural Family Planning Review – Does it Work?
While birth control is a hot topic, an estimated 99% of sexually active women have used a form of contraception at some point during their lives. There are many different types of birth control available: surgical, barrier, periodic abstinence (calendar … Continue reading