Joined on: February 26th, 2012
Recent Posts by Victoria
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review - Does it Work?
- No-Poo Review: Washing Hair with Baking Soda and Vinegar - Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Homemade Baking Soda Clay Ornaments Review - Does it Work?
- Removing Pine Tree Sap from Clothing with Rubbing Alcohol Review - Does it Work?
- Natural Silver Polish with Baking Soda and Aluminum Foil Review - Does it Work?
- All Natural Foot Softening Soak Review - Does it Work?
- A Big Move for Green Idea Reviews
- Natural Wooden Baby Teether Review and Giveaway!
- Harvest Your Health Bundle Final Call and Giveaway!
Recent Comments by Victoria
- "Hi Ash, the crystal deodorants are salt-based, so they certainly can make freshly shaved skin angry. My experience is that you may have to try several" on Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- "Apparently that's what I hoped. In retrospect, it seems a bit naive! :)" on Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- "Nope. But I'm pretty sure the liquid soap I was using caused a permanent stain. That dinginess showed up on my new washcloths after the first use. I c" on Using Borax to Destroy Dinge: Does it Work?
- "I'm not sure what it is, but it's not toxic. In fact the company recommends adding it to your compost pile when it's used up." on Extending Produce Life with the BluApple Review – Does it Work?
- "Great tips - thanks Linda!" on Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- "I use the milled or ground flax. Keep it unt he fridge to maintain freshness! It can also work as an egg substitute in a pinch." on Eating Lactation Cookies to Boost Milk Supply – Does it Work?
- "Hi Marshall! You could try a cloth with a few drops of your favorite essential oil. That might do the trick!" on Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- "I use about half a cup, added to the rinse cycle." on Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- "Hi Karen, I'm glad that coconut oil worked for you! I guess different types of rashes respond to different types of treatment, right? You can be sur" on Using Coconut Oil for Healing Diaper Rash Review – Does it Work?
- "Sculpey clay is exactly what you're looking for. You can’t make at home, but this stuff is perfect for tiny modeling projects. Here's a link to it o" on Homemade Baking Soda Clay Ornaments Review – Does it Work?