Joined on: February 26th, 2012
Recent Posts by Victoria
- Removing Pine Tree Sap from Clothing with Rubbing Alcohol Review - Does it Work?
- Natural Silver Polish with Baking Soda and Aluminum Foil Review - Does it Work?
- All Natural Foot Softening Soak Review - Does it Work?
- A Big Move for Green Idea Reviews
- Natural Wooden Baby Teether Review and Giveaway!
- Harvest Your Health Bundle Final Call and Giveaway!
- Simplifying Life: A 2 for 1 Green Idea Book Review
- Baking with Coconut Flour Review - How Does it Work?
- Crazy for Kale by Hallie Klecker - A Green Idea Book Reivew
- Harvest Your Health with Green Idea Reviews - This Week Only!
Recent Comments by Victoria
- "Thanks Becky!! I definitely will." on A Big Move for Green Idea Reviews
- "Great info! Thanks Becca!" on Crazy for Kale by Hallie Klecker – A Green Idea Book Reivew
- "I imagine you could, if you have a source for cheap, dried coconut flesh." on Baking with Coconut Flour Review – How Does it Work?
- "Thanks Tessa!" on Crazy for Kale by Hallie Klecker – A Green Idea Book Reivew
- "Hey Katherine, the Barking with Coconut Flour book does not specifically talk about coconut oil. I think the general discussion of coconut oil is tha" on Baking with Coconut Flour Review – How Does it Work?
- "Trisha! Thanks so much for this excellent information!" on Making a Rainbow Cake with All Natural Food Coloring Review – Does it Work?
- "What a great way to put it!" on Eating Lactation Cookies to Boost Milk Supply – Does it Work?
- "Hi Liz, My understanding is that the science says that VBACs are generally safe for most women. It really depends on the comfort level of the midwif" on Is Homebirth A Green Idea? A Thoughtful Review (Part 1)
- "It worked this time! Thanks Sandra!" on Ditching the Disposables: Reusable Fabric Snack Bags Review – Do They Work?
- "Hi Becca! I used Target shopping bags for the liner, which are labeled as recycled LDPE. LDPE stands for Low Densi" on Ditching the Disposables: Reusable Fabric Snack Bags Review – Do They Work?