Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally published Sept 12, 2013 5 out of 5 leaves Marshmallows are confectionery treats that trace their roots back to ancient Egypt. The Egyptians, and other Africans used the root of the marshmallow plant as a sore throat remedy, and to treat other … Continue reading
Originally published on 11/14/2013 4 out of 5 leaves The holiday season often bring lots of company, and folks get out their best china and silver to serve the guests. If you are blessed to have real silver cutlery or serving items, … Continue reading
Today’s guest post is by Jill who blogs at Maggie May’s Gifts – DIY Ideas for Everyday. With the cold months settling in, I can’t wait to spend a quiet evening pampering my feet with Jill’s foot scrub! There are … Continue reading
Hi Friends! Just checking in to tell you about our big personal news. After six life-changing years in Los Angeles, our family is moving across the country to the Philadelphia area. I have been blessed with a great new job … Continue reading
Less than 24 hours are left for you to get the Harvest Your Health Bundle of Goodness! All week I’ve been doing book reviews on the blog for the Harvest Your Health Bundle Sale. Maybe you’ve missed it, or maybe you’ve … Continue reading