Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (5)
- Health and Wellness (23)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (11)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (12)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Category Archives: The Power of Vinegar
Most any faucet or water spigot tends to build up limescale over time, especially where there is “hard water”. Over time this buildup can lead to blockage which impedes the flow of water. Shower heads are no exception, and may … Continue reading
(Thanks to reader Emily for proposing this Green Idea!) Fresh, beautifully ripe berries abound in the summer. But berries do not last for long before they start to grow moldy and spoil. Can rinsing your fresh berries in a vinegar … Continue reading
Vinegar is an amazing green tool. With its ability to disinfect and its low cost, vinegar an ideal leader in your home cleaning toolbox. It can wipe out mildew, remove limescale, soften your laundry, kill your weeds, and capture your … Continue reading
Summer is almost here, and is bringing with it all the glories of summer fruit! The fruit flies are also arriving: swarming in your kitchen after any bit of ripe fruit they sniff out. There are many tricks to get rid of … Continue reading
Powder cleanser and a rough sided sponge is often the weapon of choice against built up grime and stains on kitchen and bathroom surfaces. The scouring power of the commercial cleansers is great, but the health hazards are concerning. Could … Continue reading