Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Category Archives: Pregnancy
Welcome to the October 2013 Carnival of Natural Mothering! This article is a part of the Carnival of Natural Mothering hosted by GrowingSlower, Every Breath I Take, I Thought I Knew Mama, African Babies Don’t Cry, and Adventures of Captain … Continue reading
Sadly, working outside the home is an unavoidable reality for many mothers. One of the most difficult periods in a working mama’s career is going back to work after maternity leave. A breastfeeding mama faces the difficult choice of … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, Friends! About a month ago I had the pleasure of sitting down for a radio interview with Vickilynn Haycraft, of Real Food Living. She had enjoyed my homebirth reviews (Is Homebirth a Green Idea part 1 and part 2) … Continue reading
Comfrey is a perennial herb that has been used for many years in traditional medicine. It is also sometimes referred to a “knit-bone” because it is said to be very good at promoting healing within when applied to the skin. … Continue reading
Placentophagy. Eating your baby’s placenta. Whaaaat?! In a move that is just a tiny step away from cannibalism, some midwives and natural heath advocates recommend that a new mother consume her baby’s placenta to facilitate a faster and easier recovery, … Continue reading