Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (15)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (20)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (26)
- Magical Coconut OIl (5)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (10)
- Personal Care (10)
- Pregnancy (12)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (6)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Category Archives: Pregnancy
Happy Weekend, Friends! About a month ago I had the pleasure of sitting down for a radio interview with Vickilynn Haycraft, of Real Food Living. She had enjoyed my homebirth reviews (Is Homebirth a Green Idea part 1 and part 2) … Continue reading
Comfrey is a perennial herb that has been used for many years in traditional medicine. It is also sometimes referred to a “knit-bone” because it is said to be very good at promoting healing within when applied to the skin. … Continue reading
Placentophagy. Eating your baby’s placenta. Whaaaat?! In a move that is just a tiny step away from cannibalism, some midwives and natural heath advocates recommend that a new mother consume her baby’s placenta to facilitate a faster and easier recovery, … Continue reading
Breast engorgement is very common for a mama in the first days after a baby is born. It occurs when the milk comes in (or technically transitions from colostrum to mature milk). When milk first comes in, your body is … Continue reading
In Part 1 of my Review of Homebirth as a Green Idea, I talked about the good and bad aspects of homebirthing, and discussed how I decided that home birth delivery was right for me. Today, I want to share … Continue reading