Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Category Archives: News and Updates
Hi Friends! Just checking in to tell you about our big personal news. After six life-changing years in Los Angeles, our family is moving across the country to the Philadelphia area. I have been blessed with a great new job … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, Friends! About a month ago I had the pleasure of sitting down for a radio interview with Vickilynn Haycraft, of Real Food Living. She had enjoyed my homebirth reviews (Is Homebirth a Green Idea part 1 and part 2) … Continue reading
Just a quick note to let you know that our sweet girl arrived this week! Tabitha Mercy was born at home on Thursday evening, February 28th. She was 8lbs and 21 inches. She was born with a true knot in … Continue reading
Just a quick note (mostly for me) to say I can’t believe it’s been a full year since I kicked off this site. My intention was to become a go to resource for crunchy newbies who were wondering if a particular green … Continue reading