Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (5)
- Health and Wellness (23)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (11)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (12)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Category Archives: Must Try Ideas of the Week
Baking Soda Clay @ Etsy New York Team. A fun DIY clay project with materials you probably already have in your kitchen. Homemade Mozzarella Cheese @ Heart, Hands, Home. I keep hearing that mozzarella is super quick and easy. Can’t … Continue reading
Fall Gardening @ Black Fox Homestead. Now that my broccoli is winding down, and tomato harvest is impending, it’s time to start thinking about what to plant for a fall harvest. Eco Silver Polishing @ instructables.com. I have a gorgeous silver … Continue reading
Homemade Teething Cream @ Modern Alternative Mama – does anyone have a teething little one who could test this out for me? My little lady only has her 2 year old molars pending, but teething never seemed to bother her … Continue reading
Take Away Odors Naturally @ A Blossoming Life. Since my 3 year old is still perfecting his potty aim our bathroom tends to have a funk to it. I’m making one of these DIY air fresheners tonight! Homemade Lemon Citrus Produce Wash … Continue reading