Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vodka to Deodorize Dry Clean Only Clothing Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Washing Laundry With Soap Nuts Review – Do They Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Category Archives: Health and Wellness
Welcome to the October 2013 Carnival of Natural Mothering! This article is a part of the Carnival of Natural Mothering hosted by GrowingSlower, Every Breath I Take, I Thought I Knew Mama, African Babies Don’t Cry, and Adventures of Captain … Continue reading
Whether you’re two, or fifty-two years old, boo-boos happen. And when they do, an ice pack is a wonderful tool to help you feel better fast. But store bought ice packs can be expensive, and are filled with industrial chemicals. … Continue reading
Comfrey is a perennial herb that has been used for many years in traditional medicine. It is also sometimes referred to a “knit-bone” because it is said to be very good at promoting healing within when applied to the skin. … Continue reading