Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vodka to Deodorize Dry Clean Only Clothing Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Washing Laundry With Soap Nuts Review – Do They Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Category Archives: Green Holiday Ideas
Originally posted on 12/05/2012 Baking Soda Clay. Have you seen this one pop up on Pinterest? (Examples here, here, and here.) With a simple combination of baking soda, corn starch and water, you can mix up a beautifully white, smooth, … Continue reading
Originally posted 11/11/2012. Tree sap or resin is a sticky substance that oozes from trees, particularly coniferous (or evergreen) trees. Once it gets on your clothing it can be very difficult to remove, as water seems to have no effect on it’s … Continue reading
Originally published on 11/14/2013 4 out of 5 leaves The holiday season often bring lots of company, and folks get out their best china and silver to serve the guests. If you are blessed to have real silver cutlery or serving items, … Continue reading