Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (15)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (20)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (26)
- Magical Coconut OIl (5)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (10)
- Personal Care (10)
- Pregnancy (12)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (6)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Category Archives: DIY Green Ideas
Pantyliners are the slimmer, smaller sisters to feminine napkins (AKA maxi, or menstrual pads). Often used when a woman is NOT on her period, pantyliners can help keep you feeling fresh and clean. While not typically super absorbent, pantyliners are … Continue reading
Pore Strips are nifty little paper patches you apply to your skin anywhere that blackheads are a problem. The adhesives on the strip stick to the blackheads and remove them from the pores when the strip is removed. There are … Continue reading
Blowing soap bubbles is a classic and fun childhood pastime Typically the bubbles only last for a few seconds, but kids love to chase and try to catch them before they pop. Often the bottle of soap runs out all too soon, forcing you to … Continue reading
Hand Soap is generally recognized as a liquid form of soap that is dispensed via a pump – usually near a bathroom or kitchen sink. The pump makes soap dispensing easy, and sanitary, with little mess. Unless you have children… … Continue reading
Sodium Bicarbonate, or baking soda is one of those special kitchen ingredients that can be used in many helpful ways around the home. (Other magic home helpers include vinegar and coconut oil). Baking soda is often advertised as a odor neutralizer, and … Continue reading