Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vodka to Deodorize Dry Clean Only Clothing Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Washing Laundry With Soap Nuts Review – Do They Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Category Archives: Ditching the Disposables
Many white collar workers find themselves faced with the prospect of a business trip every so often. Other find themselves on the road quite a bit. Is it possible to continue your green lifestyle while away from your eco-optimized home … Continue reading
I was thrilled when Alec Ramsey contacted me with a request to try out his invention, The Jimmy Towel! He sent me my choice of a Sporty Jimmy to review and tell you about. He also generously offered to give … Continue reading
Plastic baggies have been a common sight in packed lunches of children and adults for years. They are super handy, and a great way to keep a sandwich fresh, or a snack contained and clean. However, they are made from … Continue reading