Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (12)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (20)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (6)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (19)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (22)
- Magical Coconut OIl (4)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (9)
- Personal Care (9)
- Pregnancy (11)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (3)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Category Archives: Ditching the Disposables
Paper Towels are disposable sheets of soft, absorbent paper that are great for cleaning up wet messes at home, most often in the kitchen. They are super convenient and can be recycled or composted depending on the type of mess they were … Continue reading
Disposable cups are a daily fact of life for many in the western world. From the morning cup of coffee, to a break at the office water cooler, to a quick lunch or dinner out, our days can be filled … Continue reading