Welcome to the Natural Bump & Baby Hoppers! Green Idea Reviews is celebrating the launch of the new Natural Birth Stories book by reviewing and giving away an all natural wooden baby teether!
Not only can you enter to win a natural baby gift here at Green Idea Reviews, you can enter over 20 different natural baby giveaways (links at the bottom). Make sure you also enter to win the grand prize at valued at over $445. It includes cloth diapers and accessories, essential oils, mama cloth, and more!
Natural Wooden Baby Teether Review and Giveaway!
Teething is one of those rites of passage that all babies (and weary mamas) face at one point or another. While all drugstores offer a range of drug laced medications and creams, a natural mama worries about the safety of these in a wee one. Plastic teething toys are available, but with sketchy plastic additives, some mamas are wary of these as well. Wooden baby teethers are a chemical free, sustainable resource option. But do natural wooden baby teethers work?
- Better for baby – wooden teethers are free from yucky plasticizers and other things that may be harmful to your little drooler
- Better for the earth – wood is a sustainable resource, and can be recycled or composted when no longer needed
- Safe for baby – sanded, chemical free alder wood is a safe chew toy for baby
- Wooden teethers probably need a break to dry out every once in a while
Somehow my little newborn has already become a little drooler/chewer/teether. While we haven’t seen any actual chompers yet, at 8 months we expect them to arrive any day. She dribbles like a leaky faucet and like a little puppy, want to chew on everything. It can be hard to find chew toys that I feel really good about letting her have.
Recently, however, I found a great new teether that is perfect for her and for me too! The Barin Toys Teether Sticks are exactly what a crunchy mama is looking for. They are:
- Hand carved wood
- Varnish free, paint free, oil free
- Made of safe organic alder wood
- Polished 5x to ensure all edges are perfectly safe and smooth
- Heat treated to kill any bugs and disinfect -no chemicals used anywhere during production
My sweet teether loves these wooden “keys” and spends quality time with them each day. I often toss them in my bag to keep her busy when we go out. I always get compliments and questions on them – they are a great conversation starter! Both the babe and I love this teether/rattle set. In fact, I love it so much, I am going to buy one to give to you!
If you have a young baby, one on the way, or know a friend who does, this giveaway is for you! Check out the details below to enter and then follow the other links below for more opportunities to win cool natural baby gear. All these giveaways are in celebration of the launch of a great new book Natural Birth Stories by Shannon Brown.