Just a quick note (mostly for me) to say I can’t believe it’s been a full year since I kicked off this site. My intention was to become a go to resource for crunchy newbies who were wondering if a particular green idea may or may not work. I’m humbled, and pleased to say it’s worked!
I’ve been so blessed by the response I’ve gotten to this site. I’ve met a lot of new friends, learned a TON about blogging, and learned even more about the kind of crunchy ideas that work and don’t work. I’ve reviewed around 70 different green ideas, many with great results, others not so much.
I’m looking forward to reviewing at least 50 new ideas in the coming year (that’s my goal anyway), and sharing everything I learn with YOU! And of course, if you have any special requests, I’d love to add your idea to my list!
I’ll leave you with a reading list, if you’re interested, of some of the most popular reviews, and also some of my favorites.
Most Popular Green Idea Reviews:
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows to Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid HandSoap Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do They Work?
My Favorite Green Idea Reviews:
- Is Breastfeeding a Green Idea? A Thoughtful Review
- Microwave Popcorn in a Paper Bag Review – Does it Work?
- Keeping Butter Naturally Soft and Fresh Using a Butter Crock Review – Does it Work?
- Homemade Baby Food Review – Does it Work?
- Making Homemade Play Dough Review – Is it Worth It?