Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Paper Towels are disposable sheets of soft, absorbent paper that are great for cleaning up wet messes at home, most often in the kitchen. They are super convenient and can be recycled or composted depending on the type of mess they were … Continue reading
Over time, most any well-used metal baking sheets tend to develop a patina of copper colored gunk. Some consider this a good seasoning that develops over time, or a record of your kitchen history. Others feel that it is a … Continue reading
4 out of 5 leaves The holiday season often bring lots of company, and folks get out their best china and silver to serve the guests. If you are blessed to have real silver cutlery or serving items, you are likely facing … Continue reading
Tree sap or resin is a sticky substance that oozes from trees, particularly coniferous (or evergreen) trees. Once it gets on your clothing it can be very difficult to remove, as water seems to have no effect on it’s removal. There are … Continue reading
Coconut Oil is a made from the meat of coconuts. While high in saturated fat, many natural health professionals advise that the main type of saturated fat in coconut oil promotes the formation of healthy cholesterol (HDL). In fact, many in … Continue reading