Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Hand Soap is generally recognized as a liquid form of soap that is dispensed via a pump – usually near a bathroom or kitchen sink. The pump makes soap dispensing easy, and sanitary, with little mess. Unless you have children… … Continue reading
Meat broth, or stock, is a basic staple of any good kitchen. (See here for an explanation of the difference between broth and stock – basically broth is seasoned, stock is not). It can be used as a base or flavor component for a … Continue reading
Most any faucet or water spigot tends to build up limescale over time, especially where there is “hard water”. Over time this buildup can lead to blockage which impedes the flow of water. Shower heads are no exception, and may … Continue reading
Ginger is a sub-tropical plant that grows bulbous rhizomes as part of its root system. These ginger root bulbs are harvested and commonly used as a spice, or in traditional medicines. Many cultures use various preparations of ginger to help fight … Continue reading
5 out of 5 leaves Marshmallows are confectionery treats that trace their roots back to ancient Egypt. The Egyptians, and other Africans used the root of the marshmallow plant as a sore throat remedy, and to treat other maladies. Today’s modern marshmallows no … Continue reading