Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Friends, As you may have noticed, I have been missing in action for the last week. Sadly, my father passed away rather unexpectedly last weekend and my family and I had to drop everything and travel to Ohio immediately. I … Continue reading
Baking Soda Clay @ Etsy New York Team. A fun DIY clay project with materials you probably already have in your kitchen. Homemade Mozzarella Cheese @ Heart, Hands, Home. I keep hearing that mozzarella is super quick and easy. Can’t … Continue reading
Hello Friends! Here we are in August! Summer is still in full swing, but the end is in sight. Our little guy starts preschool soon, and I’m wondering, like any mother, where the time goes? Coming up this month at … Continue reading
Pineapples are yummy tropical fruits that originated in South America, but can be grown in most any warm climate. A popular science project for children is to propagate your own fruit from any pineapple you pick up at the grocery store. But … Continue reading