Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Kill Mold and Mildew with Tea Tree Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vodka to Deodorize Dry Clean Only Clothing Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Washing Laundry With Soap Nuts Review – Do They Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Monthly Archives: July 2012
In the history of soap, liquid hand soap is a relatively modern invention. Recently a number of natural living bloggers have shared homemade liquid hand soap recipes – making a gallon or more of hand soap from a solid bar of soap. … Continue reading
Homemade Teething Cream @ Modern Alternative Mama – does anyone have a teething little one who could test this out for me? My little lady only has her 2 year old molars pending, but teething never seemed to bother her … Continue reading
4 out of 5 leaves Hair gel is a styling product that is applied wet to hair and then stiffens the hair when dry to preserve a desired style. Hair gel is typically made of specialized stretchy polymers that allow the hair … Continue reading