Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide To Easily Clean Baking Sheets Review – Does it Work?
- Cooking and Frying with Coconut Oil Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (22)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (12)
- Cleaning (25)
- Ditching the Disposables (5)
- DIY Green Ideas (23)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (6)
- Health and Wellness (24)
- In the Kitchen (25)
- Living Green Tuesdays (1)
- Magical Coconut OIl (7)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (11)
- Personal Care (12)
- Pregnancy (14)
- Real Food (30)
- The Power of Vinegar (11)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care popcorn real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
LinksPhotos for this site are provided by www.rustinmichaelweddings.com
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Follow This One Tip In Your Garden & Get A Ton Of Organic Tomatoes! @ Whole Lifestyle Nutrition – Of course the only problem with having a ton of tomatoes is that you have a TON of tomatoes! 15 Ways to … Continue reading
Vinegar is an amazing green tool. With its ability to disinfect and its low cost, vinegar an ideal leader in your home cleaning toolbox. It can wipe out mildew, remove limescale, soften your laundry, kill your weeds, and capture your … Continue reading
(a tongue in cheek review!) Pinterest is an online, social photo sharing site that allows people to share photos and links to interesting sites. Photos are set up and managed through a digital pinboard system, which can be viewed by … Continue reading
Quinoa (“KEEN-wah”) is a highly nutritious grain-like seed. Very similar to cereal grains, quinoa is thought to have originated in South America, and was a big part of the Incan diet. Today we know that quinoa is highly nutritious: it … Continue reading
Fluffy Honey Sweetened Homemade Marshmallows – from the Nourishing Gourmet. YUM! Can’t wait to try these out. Earthing: Why Getting “Grounded” is Not Just for Teens Anymore from The Mommypotamus. Rather “hippie-dippy” as she puts it, but it makes sense … Continue reading