Like GIR on Facebook
Follow GIR on Pinterest
Most Popular Green Ideas
- Using The Diva Menstrual Cup Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar as Fabric Softener Review – Does it Work?
- Eating Marshmallows To Soothe a Sore Throat Review – Does it Work?
- Aluminum Foil Dryer Balls Review – Do they Work?
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Review – Does it Work?
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher Review – Does it Work?
- Natural Crystal Stone Deodorant Review – Does it Work?
- Baby and Kids (15)
- Baking Soda to the Rescue (10)
- Cleaning (21)
- Ditching the Disposables (2)
- DIY Green Ideas (20)
- Gardening (7)
- Green Holiday Ideas (3)
- Health and Wellness (20)
- In the Kitchen (21)
- Living Green Tuesdays (26)
- Magical Coconut OIl (5)
- Must Try Ideas of the Week (8)
- News and Updates (10)
- Personal Care (10)
- Pregnancy (12)
- Real Food (27)
- The Power of Vinegar (10)
- Uncategorized (6)
Tagsaluminum foil baby babywearing baking soda better for baby better for the earth better for you breastfeeding cleaning cleaning with vinegar coconut oil cooking cooking from scratch deodorant dryer balls easy essential oil gardening Green Idea Fail hard water health and wellness homebirth homemade hydrogen peroxide kids kitchen laundry lavender lemon limescale morning sickness personal care real food recycle reduce reusable reuse saves money saves time slugs snails soap vinegar walnuts weeds
Share GIR with your readers!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Babywearing, or carrying baby around in a sling or other body carrier, is a childcare technique that goes back through the ages. Recently it has been gaining new popularity with some groups of parents. But does it work? The Good … Continue reading
Homemade deodorant is an expert-level green idea. Made of only good and natural ingredients from your own kitchen, you can feel proud that you are not spreading cancer-causing chemicals on your delicate skin each morning. But does it work? … Continue reading